Zebra Butter Cake with Zhulian Premix Coffee With Collagen & Kacip Fatimah
- Line a 7-inch diameter round baking pan with baking paper, and grease it. Preheat oven at 170°C.
- Sieve the self-raising flour. Divide into 3 parts and set aside. Also divide the fresh milk into 3 parts and set aside.
- Add 2 spoons of hot water into Zhulian Premix Coffee and stir well till the powder dissolved.
- Mix butter with Homsweet until its texture becomes fluffy and creamy. Add eggs one at a time and mix it well.
- Gently sieve and fold in the self-raising flour together with fresh milk, part by part, alternately.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it well. Divide the cake batter into 2 portions. Mix the ZHULIAN Premix Coffee solution into one portion of the cake batter.
- Scoop the cake batter into the centre of the baking pan by layering alternating colours over each other, 1 scoop at a time. Repeat until finished. Gently tap the baking tin on the countertop to release air bubbles.
- Bake for 50 minutes until cooked. Use a skewer to check if the middle is done.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before removing the cake from the pan.